The Health and Safety at work is the prime responsibility on employer towards employees. This duty also extends to others who may be affected by such work. Employees also have a duty to take care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
To enable these duties to be carried out, it is the Company’s intention to ensure that responsibilities for health and safety matters are effectively assigned, accepted and fulfilled at all levels within the Company’s organizational structure.
The company will, so far as is reasonably practicable, ensure:
- Adequate resources are provided so that proper provision can be made for health and safety.
- Risk assessments are carried out and, where appropriate, periodically reviewed.
- Systems of work are provided and maintained that are safe and without risks to health.
- Arrangements for use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances for use at work are safe and without risks to health and safety.
- All employees are provided with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work as well as the safety of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Where appropriate health surveillance will be provided to em
- The provision and maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment is safe and without risk to health and safety.
- Monitoring activities is undertaken to maintain agreed standards. It is the duty of employees at works:
- Use mandatory PPEs during works.
- Ensure regular on site safety talk at start of the work.
- Strictly follow the health & safety rules of the client.